A great way to grow in your beekeeping journey is to spend more time with other beekeepers! What better way than to get in some BYBA Volunteer time? Maybe you’d like to help transport a guest speaker to a meeting, work the sign-in table at a workshop, or assist with recording a meeting.
Our club is run entirely by volunteers and the more volunteers we have, the better our club is. You’ll be helping out the club and will definitely have many more opportunities to talk bees!
Some upcoming opportunities include:
- General Meetings – May 23rd, July 25th, September 26th, October 24th, November 28th – Help set up chairs, intern with Robin to assist with meeting recordings, sell raffle tickets, greet people and hand out name tags.
- Trumbull Public Library – May 6th – 2-3:30 – Assist with a bee-related kid’s program
- North Stratfield Elementary School in Fairfield – May 12th – 11-1:30 Grades K-5 – Each grade has a 20’ish minute time slot for bee-related activities – Volunteers will be assisting Tammi.
- May 13th – 8:30-1:30 – Redding Plant Sale – Help to talk with the public about bees and sell products at this BYBA booth.
- May 15th – 6:00 – 7:00 Trumbull Public Library.
- June 21 – 6:30 PM – Tammi Worsham will be having an event at the Milford Public Library.
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org